March 31, 2009

Tyler & Jill

I met Jill and Tyler both for the first time at our shoot on Monday. Sometimes it's hard to shoot a couple well that I have never met, because I don't know them - their style, their personalities - what kind of pictures best fit them. That was not a problem Monday, since after about 5 minutes of being around Jill, it's easy to see what a fun-loving, laid back, exciting personality she has! I was laughing and having the best time! They are getting married on the beach! How fun!
Enjoy some of my personal picks!







This one below is my FAVORITE!!!



Tyler & Jill, it was great meeting you both! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to meet you! I had so much fun, and I wish you both the very best! Congratulations!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Stewart said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! And you captured their personality and their love, great job! My favorite is the last one, so fun!!!