March 25, 2009

Ben & Libby: Engaged!

I met Ben & Libby in Sunday School...hmmm...about a year ago, maybe. They are a super fun couple, so I was excited when they asked me to shoot their wedding! Monday, we went to the UCA fountain (where they got engaged) and the Rivermarket in Little Rock to shoot their engagement pictures. Here are some of my favorites! These first two are with their adorable Golden Doodle "Gus". He is such a model!


Big thanks to Arkansas Studies Institute (show in the background below)!! They let us come inside and wander around and take pictures. That place is great! Great light. Great textures! Great everything! There are a couple more shots later that are inside the building.

This one is inside the ASI building.
As well as this one!

Ben and Libby, congratulations!! I am so excited for the two of you and wish you the very best in life! I can't wait for your wedding in June!



8 comments:

Kelli Stuart said...

cute couple!

Stephanie Stewart said...

Cute couple and cute dog! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I love them! They turned out great. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

GusGus!! Love them! So cute Linds! Yay Ben and Libby!

-Carrie S.

Sisters said...

So good, Linds! Always brings back memories of my enegagement pics in the ole cotton field...hee hee

Mary Marantz said...

awesome! that last one is so fun!

Anonymous said...

Y'all are precious!!! I love those pics. Great work Lindsey!
-Lauren

Unknown said...

Great pictures, Lindsey! You always create such a wonderful photo!