April 23, 2008

Sidni's Tu-Tu Pictures

I have been dying to take some girlie tu-tu pictures!!! This little girl belongs to my cousin, and she is ADORABLE!!!!! With this age, you don't ever know if they will tolerate an itchy tu-tu, or want to rip the beads off, or what......but Sidni LOVED it all!!! She couldn't get enough of the beads, and when we tried to take them off later for a different outfit, she did NOT appreciate it! So, she kept them on! Ha Ha!! Here are some super cute ones from our day, however she looks so cute in them all, it was hard for me to choose just a few. I am sure her daddy will love this!!!! :)
Peek-a-boo!! She is also a girl after my own heart, because she really liked the feather boas!!!

It was hard to keep her still in one place for very long, so I got several of this kind of shot!
Tracie, thanks for letting me borrow your kiddo for the afternoon!!! I had so much fun and I hope you enjoy the pictures!!! This girl looks great in pictures, and is so much fun!!!

3 comments:

Sisters said...

I can't wait to have one of these so you can borrow mine and take these same shots...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!
AJL

Kelli Stuart said...

Too too prescious! I actually bought some WAY cute tutus this Saturday and I'm DYING to use them!!!

jharrellphotography said...

I LOVE these! Tracie was telling me how much this was! The one of her covering her face is priceless!