April 23, 2008

Busy, Busy, BUSY!!!!!

Wow!!!! My life has been super crazy the past few weeks, and the sad thing is, I am not sure I can tell you exactly everything I have been doing! I just know that the last time I was home for longer than an hour (not sleeping) was......well, I can't even remember! Do you ever have weeks like that? Weeks that you just run around crazy, then when you finally have time to come home and sit down, you have no idea what you have been doing!!! I don't know about you, but I don't like it! I love being social, but I love my alone time too - time to be at home and relax. Or, just time to be at home to clean, so I can relax!! ha ha!!

I know the busy-ness is good. It keeps me active, so on those days I don't make it to the gym, I don't feel totally guilty! And, a lot of the busy is coming from my wonderful clients!! I have had lots of shoots lately, and that is SUPER exciting!!!!! I actually got a call yesterday from the editor of Women's Inc. Magazine, and they want me to start doing some more work for them!! I don't even know if I can express how excited I was, and still am! Now---where to find the time to edit them all....hmmm.....I guess I can just sleep less at night....people can function just fine on 3 hours of sleep per night, can't they?????

2 comments:

Sisters said...

I am so excited about Women's Inc!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's so awesome that you're gonna do work for Women's Inc. Magazine! I'm so excited for you!