April 23, 2008

Prom

This is a fun post! And this day was a VERY fun day for me!! Last Saturday was Conway High's Prom, and I got to spend all day helping a couple girls get ready for it, then we went to Hendrix College to take some fun pictures. I am sure you remember Taylor from lots of previous posts. (she is one of the most fun girls I know, by the way...) I have done her hair for most if not all of her formal or semi-formal dances throughout highschool. Taylor has LOTS of hair!!!!! I think we spent a good 2 hours just curling it!!! But, it's OK. We had fun, and we got to watch "Enchanted" 2 times that day!! Ha Ha!!!!! "I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss...." (if you haven't seen it yet, you should!!! GREAT movie!!!!!)This is Sarah. She spent the day with Taylor getting ready too!
Taylor and her boyfriend, Nathan.
This is TANK - Taylor, Andrew, Nathan, and Kara. They are great friends who have regular "TANK" nights. So, of course, we had to get a picture of them being them.


2 comments:

Sisters said...

The hair was fab!
AJL

Kelli Stuart said...

So jealous of you right now! I was supposed to take some prom pictures, but then they decided to just do it themselves. I was uber disappointed!