April 30, 2008

Baby Rhyan

This little cutie is the daughter of one of my co-workers. I have never seen this girl without a bow - and I LOVE her bows!! Here are some sweet pictures I got at her 1 month shoot yesterday. After a few pictures of us just making her down right mad, she finally drifted off, and I snapped away. So precious!**********My Favorite!**********
The ones in front of the black were some of the first we took. She didn't seem to appreciate it, really. But, she got comfy and went right to sleep!
Her nursery was the perfect place for pictures! Very light!! These are a couple of my favorites from in there.

Jonathan and Johnna, thanks for letting me come into your home and share your baby for a few minutes! She is adorable!! Keep the bows coming! Ha Ha!!!

4 comments:

Kelli Stuart said...

She's beautiful! This may sound weird, but I LOVE her little lips - they're so adorable! GREAT JOB Lindsey!

Christina Anderson said...

Linds you got some great pictures of this baby girl!!! I absolutely love the ones in her nursery. That's my favorite place to see newborn and baby pictures anyway. The lighting in there was great and you got some really good shots of her in there. Her parents will be thrilled!!!

Sisters said...

I LOVE the third picture. That is the cutest pose.
AJL

Crystal said...

These are adorable! You are so great! Love the bows too!!