April 14, 2008

Camping Trip

I went camping with some friends this weekend and enjoyed an extremely fun and relaxing time. I took lots of pictures (of course), and here are some fun ones from the trip. The chocolate lab is Dixie. She belongs to a friend of mine, and she was sort of our mascot this weekend. She mooched food, fetched flip flops from the creek and even snuck into bed with a few of us when it got really cold Saturday night. She is a very sweet girl, and VERY photogenic!! Dogwoods were everywhere! So pretty!!!
And, I couldn't resist this little batch of yellow wild flowers. So cute and I love the way they stand out in front of all that green.


2 comments:

Sisters said...

You should frame that picture of the yellow flowers...it is super cool
AJL

Anonymous said...

I am going on my first camping trip of the year this coming weekend. I think some of the dogwoods around here are about to bloom so I can take pics here.