April 4, 2008

Nest Egg(s)

For those of you interested in my impending hatching, here are a few more pictures of my new pet. There are now six eggs, and she hasn't laid any for several days. So, I think she is finally finished. Although...I am beginning to question whether or not they will actually hatch, because I never see her sitting on them. Anyway, the little eggs are so cute and pretty blue! This is a view of the FRONT of the wreath. The nest is sort of hidden behind flowers and ribbon, so I drew a circle around it. You can see it so much better from inside the door.
And, for those of you laughing that I still have a Fall time wreath up, here is the entire wreath in all its autumnal glory. It really is lovely. I can see why a bird would want to make its home there. :) Once they are hatched, I will take it down!!!

3 comments:

Christina Anderson said...

This is cracking me up!!! I think I should start watching my front porch for random animals!! You have bird eggs, mom and dad had a cat have kittens on their front porch during the storm last night.........I hope the animals don't keep getting bigger!!! I know people passing by your wreath think you are a nutt!

Sisters said...

I think the wreath looks a bit Springy with the pink in there. Have no fear...your door looks good!
AJL

Kelli Stuart said...

Hey! I was going to tell you I really like the music you have on your blog right now! I swung by your blog the other day to see if you had anything new and I ended up just opening up a new window so I could keep listening to the rest of your songs while surfing the net. I think when I go through and revamp my blog, which I'm hoping to do soon, I may have to "borrow" that version of "Over the Rainbow." :) I LOVED IT!