August 8, 2009

Tyler - Football

Oh how it makes my heart happy to have 2 posts in one day!! I've missed you!!! :)
Tyler is about to start his Sophomore year of high school and is on the football team AND in the marching band. I met him at my old Alma Mater - on the Bald Knob Bulldog football field - so many memories came flooding back....ok, not that many, but it did make me miss the thrill of a Friday night football game a little. Anyway, we got some super cool shots of him in his jersey and also his full uniform with the pads and stinky gloves and all. :) Here are some of my favorites.


I realize Tyler is blurry in this one, but I just love the set up of it. And I didn't even have to tell him to look off into the distance like that - he's such a natural. :)







Tyler, it's always fun to take pictures of you and your goofy brother! :) I wish you the best of luck on the field this year - during the game AND for the half time show! Go Dogs!!!!!

1 comment:

Christina Anderson said...

love the shots of Tyler........you did great! those are fun!