August 13, 2009

John & Kaylee: Engaged!

Yesterday, I met John and Kaylee down town for their engagement shoot. We met at 6:45 - a perfect time of day - the sun was slowly going down so that made for good light AND it wasn't blazing heat! :) Here are some of my favorite shots!!
Charlie is the cutest thing!!!!


I love this one! I think I like the colors of the train cars. So fun!


John & Kaylee - thanks for hanging out with me yesterday and thanks for picking me for your wedding photographer! I can't wait to shoot your wedding in March! :)

2 comments:

Summer Williams said...

These are GREAT! I love the one with the couple against the wall. And that rockin' dress just makes it even better!

Christina Anderson said...

gray wall and train cars absolutely lovely! Love the lighting and the color! (or lack there of in the gray one.....love that it is simple)