October 2, 2008

Jay is 9 months old!

Can you believe this child is already 9 months old?? I probably say that on all of his posts, but I just cannot believe he's gotten so big! It seems like a few months ago that I was taking his newborn pictures. Crazy stuff!!
Christina, Trey, and Jay headed downtown with me to grab some funs shots of Jay, but also some family shots. Jay will be a big brother in the spring, so we wanted to get some fun pictures of just the 3 of them before their lives change once again!

Look at those teeth!I love the look on his face in this one!

Trey has been rebuilding a jeep....or something...not exactly sure what all he's done to it. Anyway, we wanted some fun shots of Jay "driving."




Once again, I had so much fun!!! I can always count on you all to entertain me while I work. ha ha! Love you tons!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....I can't believe how big Jay is getting...he is absolutely precious! These pics are great!

Crystal said...

I can't believe it either girl!! They grow so quickly and once again you did a great job! I always enjoy watching babies grow up through photography, it is so much fun!!