September 29, 2008

Walkin' in Memphis

This past weekend I rode with one of my old roomates to Memphis to visit another old roomie! Cari, Beka and I lived together for...hmmm....18 months or so, and, well, let's just say we have LOTS of memories and jokes that are rooted in that time! :) It was a great reunion with the Laura Lane girls, and I just wanted to share a couple pictures from our time.
We had a SUPER yum breakfast at the Arcade restaurant one morning. Sweet potato pancakes - amazing!! On our trolley ride around town...
From left: Beka, Cari, Me
Girls, you are both such a huge blessing in my life! You have been there for me during some of the craziest times in my life!! :) Thanks for sharing and thanks for being there for me! I love you tons!!!!!

2 comments:

Sisters said...

Cuteness!

O'Dell Family said...

Lindsey, it looks like y'all had a wonderful time! Girl time is SO much fun! I'm glad you got to see Carter's school pictures - he was obviously not as comfortable with the school photographer as he was with you!! :) Too funny! Hope you are doing well! We hope you can take Tilly's picture sometime soon! Love, Heather