October 15, 2008

Cory & Cari

SO MUCH FUN! Cory and Cari are wonderful friends of mine (Cari is in an earlier post of my weekend in Memphis) that now live in Northwest Arkansas - much to my dismay. However, I had the best time when my sister, brother-in-law and I went to go visit them a couple weeks ago. Before we left, we managed to wander down Dickson Street in Fayetteville and get some fun shots of Cory and Cari for their Christmas card. I'm trying some new actions and finishes for my pictures, so let me know what you think! (Thanks to my wonderful sister for showing me the cool new actions and finishes!)


These last 2 are my favorites!!
Hey, you two! I love you both very much and miss you both very much! Thanks for opening your home to us, and thanks for being amazing friends. There are friends that you have that you just know, no matter how far apart you live or how often you talk or see each other, you're going to be stuck with them for life! :) ha ha! I'm so glad we're stuck with each other!

3 comments:

O'Dell Family said...

Aw, these are SO great! We love CariCory (as they are known at our house) too! I think my favorite is the first one, but they are all so sweet! Great job Lindsey!

Sisters said...

These are so awesome! I cant wait for my turn! :)
AJL

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lindsey!! These are SO awesome. I love the new look to them. I am so glad you guys got to come up, it was SUCH a fun weekend!! I can't wait till the next time I get to see ya! (And I'm super excited about our Christmas card too..) loveya!

-Cari