October 29, 2008

Bryce and Autumn

Here is a little Sneak Peak for Bryce and Autumn. They were married on Saturday at the First Baptist Church in Judsonia. The couple opted for a first look, which is such a great idea! Hope you like!! Here is a quick snap of when they saw each other for the first time. It was such a great reaction! They were so sweet!These next few are some of my favorites. Bryce and Autumn were willing to do whatever, so we hopped in the car and went up the road to some really cool old buildings. Thanks for being so flexible, guys! I hope you like these shots we got and it makes cramming Autumn and her dress into my car worth it! ha ha!!

I really liked this shot of Bryce with his groomsmen.
This is right after they ate their cake. Look how stress-free they seem to be! :)The front of this church was so pretty and light. I loved it! I could have shot out there all day! A HUGE thanks to Kelli Stuart from Photography by Kelli M! She shot 2nd for me and helped keep my stress level down. She did a great job! Be sure and check her blog for a sneak peak too!









3 comments:

Kelli Stuart said...

Yea! I kept watching for these! You did a really good job on the pictures and handled all the people and the stresses that come with shooting a wedding like a pro! Hopefully it won't be too long before I get some posted.

O'Dell Family said...

These are AWESOME! I am working on writing down the pictures I want to order of Carter and Summer! Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I think these may be my favorite of your wedding photographs so far. Very nice. Her taste is very similar to mine, and I love the shots you chose.