May 30, 2009

Whitney's Bridals

Today, Whitney and Nick got married.  I was unable to be there because I was shooting another wedding, but I know the wedding was beautiful - because Nick and Whitney are both amazing godly people who love each other with the kind of love everyone wishes for.  A while back, I shot Whitney's bridals - such a fun time!  I can now post them, so exciting!  :)  Here are some of my favorites!


The ones on this couch turned out to be my favorite!  so cute!!!
Whitney, you looked beautiful for these pictures and I know you looked beautiful today!  Congratulations for getting a catch like Nick!  (and by being a catch, I mean he realizes how blessed he is to have gotten you!)  ;)

1 comment:

Stephanie Stewart said...

These are beautiful! My favorite is the bride opening the doors to the light, so pretty!!! Amazing work!