May 4, 2009

Logan: 2 months


Well, in the same fashion we missed big brother Jay's 3 month so we turned it into 4 months, Logan's 1 month pictures bacame his 2 month pictures.  :)  Here are some cute shots from our session.

Jay-who no longer looks anything like a baby!-still isn't quite sure what to think about Logan.  I loved this shot of him just peeking at Logan, though.  :)

Logan, you have a wonderful mom and dad and big brother ready to help you grow up!  You are very blessed little boy, and I love you very much!  *Aunt Lindsey*

4 comments:

Paige said...

and it just amazes me that Christina bounces right on back to being normal after two kids!

Cari said...

You are right Paige!! She is made to have about 6 of those little ones running around her house!!!

Thanks for posting these Linds. I still haven't gotten to meet the little guys so I appreciate the pictures since Stina feel off the blog wagon (love ya Stina!). I don't think Logan looks too much like Jay anymore....

Cari.

'The H Family' said...

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics Linds!! You did great and always do!! These are definitely keepsakes!
2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that everyone is saying such kinds things about me...you guys are the best! :) They're so not true...but they sure make me feel good! :)

Crystal said...

So sweet!! I do love the last one. Great job!!