May 18, 2009

Anniston

This is Anniston - she looks just like her dad and brother.  :)  She was born in April, but mom wanted me to hold off on blogging her new born pics until her baby announcements were sent.  Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.  She was awake some, asleep some, hungry some - just like a girl.  :)  Such a cutie!!!!

I designed a few announcements for them to choose from, and this is one of them.

Jeff, Katie, Nick, Hud & Ty - congratulations on your new addition!!  She's beautiful and such a blessing!

4 comments:

Anniston's Aunt Savannah said...

Lindsey, oh my word, you did a great job!! Of course, I am pretty partial to your subject matter!!

Leslie said...

LOVE these!!

O'Dell Family said...

I LOVE the ones where everyone is laying hands on her - so sweet! Great job!

Stephanie Stewart said...

I love the ones with the purple feathers! Great idea!