September 3, 2008

Autumn's Bridals

When is this heat going to end?? We shot Autumn's bridals on Sunday afternoon, out in the hot Arkansas sun, but she did great! I am afraid I would have made a far less graceful bride - sweat and all. I never would have guessed she was hot! We got some really great shots of her in her gorgeous gown.....so pretty. Enjoy!

I think this is one of my favorites.
Autumn loves her Converse tennis shoes. She wanted some shots of her in her dress with them on, and of course, I LOVED the idea. Anything to make your pictures more personal and specific to you!!! These turned out super cute.

Nothing like the fine detailing the a beautiful beaded gown....and some black sneakers. Ha ha!! Autumn, thanks for trudging around in the heat for some great shots. I hope you enjoyed your time, and I hope you love the pictures!

6 comments:

Kelli Stuart said...

So pretty! I can't wait to help out with the wedding!
I actually had some of MY bridals done with my dirty gray converse and my pink bass.

Christina Anderson said...

Wow, with all the different styles of shots I can't pick one favorite. I do love the journalistic shot of the converse over her shoulder though!!!! That's super fun! Great job. Autumn you look beautiful!

Christina Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love the shot of you looking up your so beautiful. You look so much like your dad.

Anonymous said...

Autumn, your Pics are really nice, I just can't believe you're about to be married!! Can't wait to see the pics from the wedding...

Shirley (your cousin in Texas)

Crystal said...

Beautiful!! Great job Lindsey!!