September 29, 2008

Bryce

As I take more and more pictures, I have begun to notice how blessed I am. Blessed because I have the opportunity to reunite and visit with wonderful friends! Blessed because I even have those friends. Bryce is the son of Scott & Jill who are wonderful people and great friends of mine. They moved away a while back, and we don't see much of each other now. However, they were in town last week and let me take some pics of their new baby boy! He is adorable and did great for his first photo shoot!!!



Scott & Jill, thank you so much for trusting me enough to capture some of the first pictures of your baby boy! He is such a precious gift, and I can't wait to watch him grow! I hope you enjoy your sneak peak!

9 comments:

Kelli Stuart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli Stuart said...

Oh my goodness - I totally didn't know they had had a baby!!!! That's so awesome! Plus you did a really good job with the pictures as usual...

'The H Family' said...

i love these pics!!! so much fun to see them with their little boy...makes me miss those days. so awesome to get to capture those first days of life...they go by too quickly!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a cutie!!! I'm so happy for Scott and Jill!!!

Brooke L. said...

What a handsome little guy!! Congrats to Jill & Scott!

Anonymous said...

Jill those are beautiful family pics of you guys. I love the one of you and him. You look so pretty just gazing down at your son.

Crystal said...

Great Job!!

The Heinze's said...

I don't know you but i am a friend of scott and jills from magnolia...thank you for taking a picture of them and my dear friend jill...these picutres are now priceless and you captured the family beautifully...

J. Ogle said...

Agree w/Heinze's...pics are priceless.