February 19, 2008

Willett Wedding

Katy & Adam were married last Saturday, February 16, 2008. It rained.....all day. But, the rain did NOT ruin the bride's spirit! She took it all in stride that day, and we had lots of fun with pictures! My sister, of CLA Photography, and I LOVED the reception hall. Of course it was beautifully decorated, but the lighting in there was perfect! We were able to shoot lots of details in there, and as you will see by my blog selection, I rather enjoyed that, and they turned out to be some of my favorite pictures!


This one below is quite possibly my favorite from the day. This is the reception hall. The cake table was in the very center of the room with LOTS of twinkle lights under it. SO CUTE!!

This is a fun one of the bridesmaids. I got several of the usual kind as well, but this was something different. During the ceremony, I was off to the side. I could shoot all of the groomsmen, but this is all I could see of the bridesmaids....their backs. So, I did what any good photographer would do....I took pictures of them anyway! This is what turned out. I thought it was pretty cool.
The SUPER CUTE Cake!!! The buffet lines were gorgeous! I probably could have filled up one memory card with just the food! :)The beautiful bride. I really liked this shot with Adam's flower in it. Here it is, Bridesmaids!!! Adam was doing so well for pictures, and did exactly what I asked him to do, but sometimes with a "picture smile" on his face. So, this time, when I counted to 3, the bridesmaids decided to make him smile. So, they whistled and cheered....and it worked! I LOVE this shot!
Centerpiece from the buffet.



Adorable flowergirls! They were so cute and VERY funny!
Chance was one of the ring bearers and a PERFECT model! He did great! Loved the cake, so I tried to get lots of shots of it! Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Willett!
Katy & Adam, thanks for letting me be part of your day! I had lots of fun and really enjoyed the experience. My prayers are with you both as you start this new step in your lives!


A VERY special thanks to my wonderful, talented, and really funny sister, Christina Anderson of CLA Photography. She was my second shooter for this wedding, and got some awesome shots as well. We were worn out by the end of the day, but we had a blast. And those walkie talkies really DID come in handy! Ha Ha!! Check out her blog for more samples of the Willett Wedding.




4 comments:

Christina Anderson said...

I guess I should get on the ball with posting since you've reference me down here huh!!! You have some super cute pictures. I had fun. Thanks for letting me step up and shoot with you! I enjoyed it.

Kelli Stuart said...

Yours and Christina's pics look great!!! I hope you guys had a fun day shooting.

Sisters said...

So precious. I love that you are like JoLo on the wedding planner with your walkie talkies!

Anonymous said...

these are really good, Lindsey. you did a great job.