February 5, 2008

Order Incentive

Since several of you have seemingly disappeared after I took your pictures, never to be heard from again...(i know everyone gets busy and forgets to order their pictures!), I am now offering an order incentive. Starting now, if you place your order within 2 weeks of receiving your proof CD, you will receive 10% off of your entire order. If you place your order within 1 week of receiving your proof CD, you will receive 10% off your entire order and $10 off of your next sitting fee. Just be sure and metion these discounts when ordering. Thanks!!
Also beginning today, there will be a charge of $5 for each additional proof CD you request.

Please remember that trying to have your pictures printed by another source is illegal. I try to offer a good service and high quality prints at a low price, so please order your prints through me.

2 comments:

Kelli Stuart said...

I'll be a part of your posse. From one photographer to another...I've got yo' back!

Christina Anderson said...

I know it's sometimes difficult to be able to draw a line in this world of photography, and I am proud to see you do so!!! Great post - to the point, but respectfully done so. You are actually rewarding your customers in the long run. I don't think many people understand how many hours it takes for you to get those proofs ready and that their sitting fee doesn't make a dint in your time. I'm proud of your for posting about it!!!!