February 13, 2008

Rivermarket Mania

OK....I am not sure what possessed my sister and I to take her 3 kids down to the Rivermarket in really cold weather to take "super fun pictures", but I guess we were feeling pretty brave on Monday and we did it! I did have some fun, but the kids did NOT have fun. I don't really think they wanted to be there anyway, but the cold wind was not helping. However, I did get some good shots....despite the fact that the kids don't necessarily look exactly how I would have liked for them to. ha ha!! Anyway, here are some from our day!
Ethan.....that second picture says it all....I think we all felt like this by the time we left! ha ha! and I LOVE his brown shirt and black hat.....good memories!
Cerra Cathryn....those hands did not some out of that pocket unless she was holding my glove covered hand....but, her green shirt went really well with the green bench.
And Brantley.....these were some of the first ones we took....and I am glad we did, because after we got up the street, he was done!! This picture is a great indication of how the day went.....see the looks on all their faces???
Despite the cold and the grumpy kids, I really had lots of fun!! I got to hang out with my sister and her amazingly hilarious children, and that Cheeburger Cheeburger was delicious!!! I am sure in a few months we will look back on this day and laugh hysterically!! :)

3 comments:

Sisters said...

Adorable...what a great place to take pics!

Kelli Stuart said...

These pics are really crackin' me up here! I love the one of Ethan crossing his eyes!

Christina Anderson said...

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my crazy kids!!!!!