March 12, 2008

Snow Day

Last Friday, we got a bit of snow. And in Arkansas, a bit is a lot! And, we got it in March, nonetheless! Anyway, I got to go play with my sister and her kids, and here are a few fun ones of the kiddos! Ethan, apparently LOVES eating snow....just look at the satisfied look on his face below! ha ha!!!Cerra Cat.....this girl is a mess! And I only got a few of her because she was the smart one and went inside when her hands got cold!!
And Brantley.....love him! So funny in the snow...he liked it, he liked being outside, but when he realized his hands were getting wet through his gloves, he wanted no part of it!
These kids really are the light of my life!!! How cheesy does THAT sound?! ha ha!!! They really are the best, and I have no idea how I survived my boring life before they were born!!!

1 comment:

Sisters said...

I often wonder what I did without my fab four. Isn't being an aunt fabulous?!
AJL