December 12, 2009

Henry: Newborn

Let me introduce you to my new sweet friend - Henry Patton. He is a little over a week old and belongs to my dear friends Abby and Randall. I met him for the first time today, and beside holding him for, like, 7 hours, I got to take his newborn pictures. He was awake a little, but then fell asleep. While asleep, we turned, rolled, wrapped, scooted, and lots of other things and he never woke up! It was great. :) We got some super duper cute shots!!! Enjoy!




The below shot is my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Sisters said...

He is the cutest kid ever....even if he is my own baby....LOVE IT! YOU DID A FABULOUS JOB, as always.
He will model for you whenever you need him to. I think he is a ham like his Mama :)
AJL

Cari said...

Lindsey those are fantastic!! I love the one of him holding himself up by his a hands!!!! SOO cute! Thanks for sharing!