December 16, 2009

Cari's Maternity

A couple weeks ago, I went to Northwest Arkansas to shoot my friends. :) How's that for an intro sentence?? Cari is due on Valentine's day, so I went to take her maternity photos, along with a few for their Christmas card. Of course, fun was had by all - I always have a blast with these two! And, we got some fun shots of baby Lincoln. Here are a few of my favorites!

Disclaimer: The house they are in front of is old, crusty, possibly haunted, and really cool for pictures, but most importantly, it's NOT Cory and Cari's. :)







Love you guys and can't wait to meet LMC!!!

8 comments:

Christina Anderson said...

Love the pictures of this gorgeous pregnant momma and I can't wait to meet that sweet baby either!!!!

Rachel Cox said...

SO good!! Love the one with the "Lincoln" blocks. Precious!

You look so good Cari! Pregnancy looks good on you!

Cari said...

Yeah!! I love them Linz and seriously laughed out loud at the disclaimer about the house!! Thanks for taking our pictures!! They turned out so great!

And thanks Christina and Rachel for the sweet comments!! It was nice getting maternity pics at 30 weeks b/c my stomach is not yet taking over my body!

O'Dell Family said...

These are oh so sweet! Lindsey, you did a great job of capturing this sweet time of life and Cari you are just glowing!! Summer is looking with me and she says, Oh, it's Juie and Tory! We love you!

Sisters said...

so cute. My favortite is the belly shot of both of them. So fun!
AJL

Sisters said...

oh..the house is sort of like the shed in our pics....you did not give a disclaimer about the shed. Randall is hurt :)
AJL

Crystal said...

Love them! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the informative information - I enjoyed reading it! I always enjoy this blog. :) Cheers, video woman giving birth