June 2, 2009

If I listen really closely, I can hear the ocean.

For those of you who aren't one of my Facebook friends, you may not have heard my news - a.k.a. been annoyed by my daily status updates counting down the days.

I'M LEAVING FOR DESTIN ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yeah.....let the green envy wash over you. It's ok to be a little jealous. Um hm. Soak it in.....

Ok, I'm done gloating. It's just that I'm ridiculously excited!!! I will be sure and blog pics of it! I will actually be working a bit while I'm down there. My friends Cari and Beka will also be down there with each of their families (we totally didn't plan that), and I will taking some beach family pics for them! Can't wait!!!!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

a little jealous....how about A LOT! I'm so jealous! DANG YOU!!! Have fun and soak up the sun!

Sisters said...

Have TOO much fun!
AJL