January 7, 2009

Oakley is 4!

I used to work with Oakley's mom, but she left work when she had him. And I'm pretty sure this shoot was the firs time I had seen him since he was a baby! He has gotten so big! And is the cutest thing! I love his big brown eyes!
We had fun with this shoot. He is all boy and VERY busy! He played and I snapped, so it all worked! Enjoy! These next two have got to be my favorites! It's a toss up on which one I like the best! :) The one immediately below is when he was telling me all about what Santa brought him - I think he was listing off his Thomas the Tank Engine stuff.I'm not really sure what he's doing here. I just love it! Thanks so much for letting me capture your family! It was fun stuff!

2 comments:

Christina Anderson said...

There are so many cute pictures here!! You did a great job and Oakley looked like he would have been so much fun to shoot! Mandy and Chase I hope you love the pics---precious boy you have!!!

Paige said...

he is too cute! Looks just like his mom AND his dad. I can see both of them in him! Awesome job lindser!