December 31, 2008

Cody & Misty

Cody and Misty were married on December 20. I'm a little late on the blog due to the holidays, so I hope they'll forgive me! :) Here are some of my favorites from the day!I really loved this shot of her dad lifting her veil. Such a sweet moment.Instead of a unity candle, they did the sand ceremony. This is a growing trend in weddings. I don't know if any of you have ever seen it, but the bride and groom each have a jar of sand (usually 2 different colors) and they pour each of their jars into a larger jar. It creates a unique pattern and the different color grains of sand can never be totally separated. It's a very neat symbol, and creates something beautiful to place in your home as a reminder of your wedding day. Here is their sand creation.


Cody & Misty, thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your day. Enjoy your sneak peak!

-Lindsey-

No comments: