January 28, 2009

Alfred Angelo Opening

Here are some shots from the Alfred Angelo opening this past Saturday! I tried to grab several before the store opened and the mass of brides came in! :) It was a great day and I had tons of fun! I would like to thank Belinda for inviting me and letting me be part of the day!This is the appointment rack. The workers would go pull dresses for each bride and have them hanging there ready for when the bride came for her appointment. So many dresses came through there that day!
Here are a few of the ribbon cutting ceremony. This is the little pep rally and chat they had before the store opened - the ladies were very sweet and VERY helpful. The service was amazing!Giveaways for the first 100 brides.Table for the Crowne Plaza event center.Catering Creations table- so glad they had cheese! :) We were so hungry as the day went on, so I'm not sure what we would have done without snacks!My LOVELY assistant! My mom came along with me to keep me company, help out, and she also made the super cute flower arrangements on my table!Here I am, getting ready to sell, sell, sell! :)My display....

Cake & Company was also there with samples of wedding cakes. I don't know if you've ever had their cake, but it is so good! I happen to be a wedding cake connoisseur. This, my friends, happens to be some the THE best cake I've ever eaten!!!

4 comments:

Cari said...

Looks like it was soo much fun!! Catering creations catered our wedding and our cakes were from Cake and Company too!! Fabulous choices for all your brides out there!! And not to mention that Lindsey is a F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.O photographer and great to work with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paige said...

LOVE the top! where did you ever find it???

Anita said...

looks like TONS of fun, and your display looks great!!

Sisters said...

Ok, I LOVE YOUR DISPLAY!!!! Your outfit was way cute too.
AJL