July 9, 2008

Tales from the Camping Trip

Well, ok, there really aren't many tales other than it rained on us most every day, and I had a window air conditioning unit set up in my tent....yes....I am aware that that little tid bit adds to my prissy persona. but, hey....you do what you gotta do. :) Here are a few fun pictures of the kiddos that I took this past weekend. These kids are amazing!!! So much fun!

Ethan REALLY wanted this butterfly to sit on his nose! They played with this thing for hours.

Cerra Cathryn also found lots of amusement with that poor little butterfly. I love this picture!

And Brantley....this child is only alive today because he is so stinking cute!! :) No, just kidding. He kept us laughing the whole weekend. I love this picture of him cheesing. Although, I did have a hard time choosing between this one and the one with powdered sugar from breakfast donuts all over his face.

6 comments:

Christina Anderson said...

They are absolutely the most adorable children ever if you ask me!!!!! Thanks for getting those shots. Super cute!!! I'm pretty sure I was enjoying a nap in the trailer about the time that all went down.

Paige said...

i must say you have the sweetest most precious nieces and nephews. God's got his hand on your whole family and it's been so amazing to watch you all live out your faith every stinking day. LOVE YOU ALL!

Sisters said...

brantley looks just like ethan in that picture. They are so big now, wow!

Kelli Stuart said...

These are so cute! I like the textures.

Crystal said...

These are really sweet! That really is amazing that the butterfly stayed on his face!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed sweet memories from your camping trip.