July 12, 2008

Brittney's Bridals

Today, in Hot Springs, in 90 degree weather, in the sunshine (well, some in the shade) we shot Brittney's bridal portraits. Brittney was a trooper! She did whatever I asked, even if it sounded totally crazy! I think we got some super fun shots, and here are some posted below.....by her permission, of course! Enjoy!!




Below is my absolute favorite from the day!
How cute is she?!





Brittney and I have a special story.....A good friend from her childhood days grew up and became my roommate in 2005. Her name was Lauren Hymer, and she and her boyfriend Matt were killed in a car accident in June of 2006. Brittney and I had never met, but she found me on the wonderful social network that is Facebook, and we would message back and forth some. This past February, we finally got to meet face to face and get to know each other a bit and tell all kinds of fun stories, and share memories of Lauren - such a special bond and precious blessing since I didn't know Lauren as a child and she hadn't got to be a major part of the last few years of Lauren's life. She also asked me to take her wedding photos, so I can share in her wonderful day! I am VERY excited!!!! By the way, the one gerber daisy in the bouquet is in memory of Lauren. Gerbers were her very favorite.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

What a great story! These are wonderful!

Kelli Stuart said...

Lindsey these are INCREDIBLE! Yep, that's pretty much it - incredible! I can't wait to shoot with you in October!

Paige said...

thank you for sharing about the gerber. It's such a blessing to be a part of someone's life that means so much to you even if it is just for a moment. You did awesome!

Christina Anderson said...

I had a good time and you did a great job on these!!! Pictures look excellent! I'm looking forward to the wedding in August.

Sisters said...

Remind me again why you couldn;t do this one I got married??? :) Dnag, you are sooo good. I can't wait for my shoot this fall in Jonesvegas, baby! Poor Rand..he doesn't know we are doing again. Oh, did you know we were? Well, we are! I have scouted out some hot spots for us to play at.
I am taking you for a fancy meal afterwards too...I take care of my peoples!
AJL