July 2, 2008

Carter and Summer

I don't think these photos posted in the order I wanted them too. HTML is not my friend. Anyway, this is Carter and Summer! I know them in a very round about way! I am great friends with their dad's sister, Cari. I was in Cari's wedding along with their mom, so that is how I met her! They are from Atlanta, GA, and they were in Arkansas visiting Aunt Cari, GiGi, and Poppa last week. I had tons of fun on this shoot!! Carter kept me on my toes, and Summer gave me all the smiles I wanted! Such cute, sweet kiddos!! Enjoy this little snippet. I was trying to find some to post in black and white, so they wouldn't all be the same. But, their orange clothes and the green, green grass....I had to do them all in color!
(Click to enlarge. Once again I say, HTML is not my friend. I tried to size these pretty large without making them to big to fit on a screen, but who knows!!)








Heather, thanks so much for letting me take pics of your precious kiddos! They are so adorable and too much fun! Glad to know I have a fan base in Georgia! ha ha ha! :) David, sorry you missed out! Maybe next time!!!

4 comments:

O'Dell Family said...

Lindsey, thank you so much for taking the time to post these - they are awesome! We had so much fun with you at the shoot! You are one incredible photographer! Thank you thank you!

Christina Anderson said...

Ok you are right with the orange---no way you can turn that black and white! It is such a fun summery color!!! My favorite picture is the one of Carter giving summer kisses....precious. Great shot!

Kelli Stuart said...

I love them all but the last one is PERFECT!

Crystal said...

These are great! I too love the orange colors. Cute kids!