March 29, 2008

Tweet Tweet....Coming soon

So I walked out my front door the other day (something I don't normally do because I use the garage), and I noticed a small bird's nest in the wreath on my front door. Now, the wreath is a fall time wreath, and I understand that if I would have taken it down when Fall was over, I wouldn't have this problem. But, now that the nest is built, I can't very well take it down! Also, There are little robin's eggs in it! I noticed 1 on Tuesday, and 2 on Wednesday, 3 on Thursday, 4 on Friday, and this morning, there were 5!! Here are some fun pictures I took from the inside of the my house. These were taken through a glass door, so excuse the quality. I hope to get some good shots when the eggs hatch, and if I do, I will post them!

There are now 5 eggs! So cute!!