November 28, 2007

Randall & Abby Jo

OK, this was a crazy session!! We took these in down town Bald Knob right before a storm and a massive cold front rolled in! So....we were rushing just a tiny bit! :) ha ha! however, we were able to grab a few good shots.

Randall and Abby, my Thanksgiving was complete by getting to hang out and eat dinner with you two! Good friends are hard to find and even harder to keep, and I am so blessed to have you in my life!!! I am sorry we don't get to see each other more often, but the times we do get to visit are SO special to me! Love you!!!!!

3 comments:

Sisters said...

We love you just as much if not more! The rain was so unkind to my hair...whew! You are so talented and I am so glad you are making our cards this year!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am Randall and Abby jo's aunt and love the pictures you did of them. My son is getting married in MArch and we are looking for someone to do the bride to be's pictures and also the wedding pictures. Could you e-mail me some prices on both deals? AThe wedding will be in McCrory. My e-mail address is dianarives@aol.com. Thanks a bunch in advance

Sisters said...

Look at AJ getting my lindser some business!:)