November 18, 2007

Jack, Clif & Kristi

This is Jack. He is about to turn one! His parents are wonderful friends of mine from college, and I got the pleasure of taking their picture yesterday. Jack is one of the happiest kids!! He laughed and smiled all day! And he LOVES the feel of wind blowing in his face!! So adorable. He did great for these pictures - totally himself!! Great shot, but he almost went off into that water!! Good thing mom was there to catch him! No fear!! Kristi was behind me trying to get his attention - so he waved at her!





Clif & Kristi, you are both so dear to me, and you have a precious son! Such a comfort to know you are raising him to love the Lord! I hope it isn't a year before we see each other again! I love you both very much! Thanks so much for letting me photograph your family!!!


2 comments:

Sisters said...

How precious!

jharrellphotography said...

Sweet pictures...I love the first one! He is so precious! You have a beautiful family Clif and Kristi.