November 11, 2007

Katy's Bridals

Katy is a trooper!!! We had a 10 o'clock appointment at the capitol building for pictures, but she wanted some taken at the Old Mill as well. So, we loaded up and headed there at 8:30 Saturday morning. She got her dress on in very chilly weather, we sent her walking all over the place to get the shots we wanted, then we loaded her up in the car (in her dress) and drove to the capitol! All the time, she was wearing 3 inch heels!! I think she was worn out by the time we were finished, but we got some great shots. And, if you couldn't already tell, I had a hard time just choosing 3 or 4.....so I chose 10 to post here!! :) I would also like to thank my sister, Christina Anderson of CLA Photography!!! She helped out so much this day, fluffing the dress, holding reflectors, offering opinions......Thanks, Sis!!!!!!

The perfect shoe can change your life.....just ask Cinderella!
This is my favorite!!! I love it!!

We took several on these stairs. It was a perfect place for Bridal Portraits, and we took full advantage of it.









Katy, thanks so much for letting me shoot your Bridal Portraits and being so much fun while we were taking them!! I had a great time, and I think we got some great shots! You looked beautiful (everyone who walked by thought so...even that guy who drove by and honked at you!!), and I know you will on your big day too!! I love you tons and tons!!!

3 comments:

Sisters said...

Wow! Your talent is getting better and better and i didn't think it had any room for improvement. These pictures are amazing. Linds.
AJL

Sisters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mariam said...

My goodness Lindsey, these pics are amazing!