October 25, 2009

Bethany: Seniors

Yesterday afternoon I drove in to my home town to shoot some seniors. I love shooting seniors, and I can't tell you exactly why, but they are so much fun! :) First off was Bethany - beautiful!!! She did great and took me to some pretty cool spots! I must say that, to date, I got more of a work out during her shoot than any I've ever done. But it was tons of fun!!! I love it when my clients have ideas and input - it makes their pictures so much more personal to them. :) She wanted some shots at the spill way by the lake, so we headed on out there, water boots and all! Here are some of my favorites!
Kudos to her for sticking her feet in that cold water!



I'm pretty sure this one is my favorite. I don't know what it is about tall grass, but I love it! :)


Bethany is a cheerleader and softball player, so she wanted to get some shots with some of her stuff. She was also the 2009 Homecoming queen! :)
Bethany, I had lots of fun yesterday! Thanks for showing me all the cool new places! I hope you love your pictures and enjoy the rest of your last year of high school!!! Congrats, girl!

2 comments:

Christina Anderson said...

Ok - so I love the chair in the field!!!! GORGEOUS! Love it! Congrats on your title Homecoming Queen

EMW said...

Wow this is a no brainer.... these are to cool and I saw more to come....that smile is a killer and caught so well. good job,lindsey!