October 25, 2009

Amber: Seniors

My other senior was Amber. I've known her since she was in preschool! I can't believe she's graduating high school!! Man, I'm old. We were in down town BK for her shoot and got some really fun ones! Here are some of my favorites! Enjoy!!!


Gorgeous blue eyes!
Loved the green vest!


Below is my favorite!!!

Amber, thanks for hanging out yesterday! I had fun and hope you love your senior pictures! Good luck and have fun for the rest of your high school career! :)

3 comments:

Christina Anderson said...

Gorgeous!!! Excellent shots Lindsey! Amber you look beautiful! How can it be that you've already grown up!!!

EMW said...

Lindsey these are great....I hear you had a pretty awesome assistant for the dugger shoot...ha... you are truly lovely amber... keep asweet heart

Stephanie Stewart said...

Beautiful work! I really like them all! Congrats!