August 6, 2008

Colbie & John's Wedding

This past Saturday, I got to tag along as 2nd shooter for my sister at John & Colbie's Wedding. Here some of the fun shots I got! You can check out my sister's blog for more pics from the day! She was one of the most relaxed brides I have ever seen!!!
Father - Daughter dance. I LOVED this shot!!!

This is the bride's niece, Garnett. (hope I'm spelling that right.) She was too cute, but since she can't walk, she couldn't be a part of the ceremony!! So....we had a fun little shoot with her before the wedding. I really loved this look on her face!!!!!
Thanks so much to Christina Anderson of CLA Photography for letting me come along!!!

1 comment:

Christina Anderson said...

Love the Father Daughter pic!!! Great shot! Thanks so much for shooting with me. I had a great time with you and enjoy working along side of you!!! Garnett is gorgeous isn't she! That picture is precious!