August 15, 2008

Brittney & Heath

This past Saturday, Brittney and Heath got married. Yay!!! Here are some fun shots from the day. The weather was gorgeous, and the wedding party was a blast. We couldn't have asked for a better day! a BIG "Thank You" to my sister of CLA Photography who was my right hand man for this wedding. She got some great shots too! You can check out her blog for some more. How much fun are they???
These are the shots of Brittney's and Heath's first look at each other. So much fun, and full of excitement!!!



Congrats, you two!!! It has been such a blessing to get to know you both! I thank God for the friendships we have made, and the fact that you are one more link to Lauren that I have in my life. God bless you in life and marriage!

1 comment:

Christina Anderson said...

Super fun day! You have some really cute pictures here! LOVE the jumping picture---so much fun (and I'm all for fun)! The last picture of there first looks is my favorite. And the dip........always love it! Great job!