January 2, 2008

The Delk Family

I have known the Delks since I was born! They are such a precious (and large) family, so I was really excited when they asked me to take pictures of them over Christmas. This was also the 22nd, and right before their Christmas fish fry....so, it was a pretty quick shoot. This is the whole family below....4 generations. And if you look close, you will see Jack and Monica and their kids. They are also in the family pictures in my previous post! Mr. Sonny and Mrs. Kathy - they live right up the street from my parents. We took these pictures out in their garage where Mrs. Kathy had a fall scene mural painted on the wall just for this photo shoot!This is the Marvin Delk, Jr. family. I grew up with their kids - mainly Mrinda who is just a year younger than me. She and I have some great stories!! :)

This is just the grandkids. Out of all the pictures I took of them, this is the best one! Gotta love it! :)


No comments: