January 9, 2008

Baby Jay & Family


Baby Jay - you will probably recognize him from just a few posts ago. Jay just turned 1 month old, so we grabbed a few more shots of him. He has grown a bit! So cute, and very awake for this shoot. We even caught a few smiles!

I love this picture. I think it is my favorite from the day. (Sorry Trey!) I love the moment captured and the lighting and all of it!
In color....
This is also a very sweet moment! I was snapping away, and it was just like Jay knew what to do. So, he reached that head up and put his hand up on his daddy's shoulder...so cute!!! A natural born model.
Baby Jay, I know you can't read yet, but maybe someday your mom will read this to you. I am so glad to get to take your pictures and watch you grow. You are such a blessed boy to have such loving parents who are raising you to be a man of God. I can't wait to have so much more fun with you!! Love, Your Auntie Lindsey :)


1 comment:

Sisters said...

I love that last picture. Will you take a picture like that for me when I have a mini-me?
AJL