December 29, 2007

Watson Family Pictures

My sister and I had the bright idea of getting family pictures this year, and since we missed the pretty fall outdoor scenes, we opted for an indoor shoot. Now, my sister used her camera and took most of the shots from this day. I, however, edited them. So, here are the results of our joint effort......and boy, was it an effort!!
Here is the whole family! All of us looking at the camera and smiling.....truly a miracle - and I think the only shot that turned out decent from the 20 we took!! I took this one since Christina is IN it. The kids get photographed so much and they really do get tired of it. But, they held out pretty well this day.....only mild complaining and some antics, but not too bad! :) ha ha...
And, I am quite the proud aunt, so it stands to reason that I would include this picture on my blog!!! The best and cutest kids in the world!!

1 comment:

Sisters said...

What a beautiful clan!!!!