December 29, 2007

Invitations and Announcements

Having a party soon? Child's Birthday? Parent's Anniversary? Have you recently moved and want to send your friends your new address and a photo of your new home? Would you like to announce the birth of your baby? Would you like to send a photo "save the date" card for your wedding or even wedding invitations??
I would love to custom design your invitation or announcement card! I can add photos and your favorite quote or scripture that would suit the event. You can choose a custom color scheme to match your baby's nursery or your wedding...anything you would like.
Cards come in two sizes:
4 x 5 (envelopes not included) at $0.70 per card + $5 shipping
4 x 8 (envelopes included) at $0.85 per card + $5 shipping
Please call or e-mail with any questions.

1 comment:

Sisters said...

If we move....you are making my cards again. I have gotten so many compliments on my Christmas card. You are so talented and super sweet to yoru old frind, AJ. I can't wait to see you soon.