October 31, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch with Parker & Tanner

Wow....this was a fun experience! I was itching to take some pumpkin patch pictures, so I borrowed the kids of one of my co-workers. And, did we have some fun!! This is Parker (left) and Tanner (right), and they are VERY energetic and full of personality!!! Parker had just lost a tooth, so he is showing off his toothless grin here. (and when i say "just" i mean an hour before we took these pictures!!) And Tanner....well, he was a hoot!!



I had to toss this one in here. This is Parker and Tanner just being Parker and Tanner!!! LOVE it!!
You guys did so great!! Thanks so much for letting me take your pictures! I had tons of fun!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, just wanted to say "thanks for sharing the pictures of Parker and Tanner". I am Grandma Judy, back in Kansas, and seeing these pictures MADE my day. You take wonderful pictures.
Judy New