October 17, 2007

God's Splendor

This past weekend, I went on a camping trip with some friends. Aside from it being one of the most fun experiences of my life, I had the joy of seeing so much of God's creation. And in that, I saw God Himself. I wanted to share a few of these with you.



Isaiah 40: 12) Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand, And marked off the heavens by the span, And calculated the dust of the earth by the measure, And weighed the mountains in a balance, And the hills in a pair of scales?
26) Lift up your eyes on high, And see who has created these stars, The One who leads forth their host by number, He calls them all by name; Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power, Not one of them is missing.

4 comments:

Sisters said...

How beautiful! I am so glad you had a fun camping experience. I hate camping :)

Christina Anderson said...

Wow, those are awesome!!! Isn't it awesome to know that our God created all of that, not only to bring himself glory, but to give us joy and peace in seeing them and knowing that He is God---all the time!!! You did a great job capturing the beauty He placed before you. Thanks so much for sharing that! It honestly made my day to see your post!!!

Christina Anderson said...

Oh my goodness, I love that first picture. It's almost like I'm there when I see it! Beautiful!!!

Sisters said...

Oh my! I changed changed our page layout because everyone and their mama had our page and then I looked at yoru page and it is the same as mine! So funny, that we chose the same colors without me realizing it. I will change it soon, no fear.