September 12, 2007

Sonshine Dance Seniors



These girls have danced together for a VERY LONG time! They wanted to capture some moments for their senior year. And I got the pleasure of taking them! We had a blast. These girls are so much fun! But don't let that elegance fool you! We took a fair share of silly pictures too!!
I LOVE this pose! I took one of each girl. So pretty!







Kelsey, I adore this picture of you! You look so grown up. This is probably one of my favorites from that day!

Not sure why I like this one so much, but it is one of my favorites too!


Haley, thanks for letting me photograph you so much. You did great and your pictures turned out great!!!



This one is also set up as a 10 x 20. One of my favorites as well.....I guess ALL of them are my favorites!! :)


1 comment:

Kelli Stuart said...

Your dancing pictures are so fun and girly-girly!!!
(Kelli)