September 20, 2007

Ethan, Cerra Cathryn, & Brantley

My sister's kids are the cutest in the world!! I know I am probably a little partial, but wouldn't you agree?? I got a new camera and needed to get a little practice in. So, my wonderful sister let me borrow her kids for a little while. But, you can tell by this picture, Brantley didn't have much time to get his picture made. Too busy picking weeds!Cerra Cathryn - not sure what to say about this girl. She is so much like her Aunt Z!! And sometimes that worries me! But she did so good for us this day. After we finally got her into that dress.......Ethan is such a great big brother. And when we can get him to pose, he looks GREAT in pictures. It is just getting him to sit still that sometimes poses a problem! :)
I LOVE Cerra's boots! And, even though she acted like she hated them, I think deep down, she wanted to show them off.....These two are inseperable. They are 13 & 1/2 months apart, and are BEST friends! They sure have their fair share of arguments, but no one will come to one's defense faster than the other one. Kinda reminds me of me and my sister! :)







3 comments:

Christina Anderson said...

Girl, they look great!!! I had so much fun playing around taking pictures together. When it gets cooler, we'll do it again!!!

Sisters said...

Bring that camera to Mississippi! I love the boot picture. You are so talented!
AJ

Christina Anderson said...

Have I ever told you how handsome and beautiful your niece & nephews are!!!