April 18, 2014

The Great Blog Catch-Up of 2014

Y'all, this is going to either be the most fabulous post ever, or the most overwhelming....depending on your personality.  ;)  I have been so lazy these days, and haven't blogged regularly.  I have posted sneak peeks to Facebook, but not here.  So, to catch up (because I am the type of personality that can't just let all those posts go) I am going to post ALL the photos here in this post!!  Be prepared....it's a lot!  But, there will be quite the variety, and after all, that IS the spice of life, right?  ;)  Here goes!!!

Sweet Abigail!  I grew up with this girl's momma, and had so much fun taking her photos!!  This girl is funny stuff, and we all laughed through the entire shoot!!  :)  Enjoy!








I actually just took Maizy's pics this very afternoon.  She is the sweetest thing, and rocked this shoot!!  I am trying to get into pet photography more, so this was a fun shoot, and great weather!  Here are a few of my faves of this cutie.








These guys.....wow.  I remember when both were born, and Devin (the older one) actually stole my crown of being the baby of the family.....after 17 years!  ;)  I love him anyway, and can't believe he's graduating!!  Enjoy a few of my faves of him and brother, Drew.









This beautiful family was such a fun shoot, and these kiddos kept me on my toes!  Lots of fun, and lots of great shots!!  Enjoy!








Sweet baby Eva!  I shot Eva's big brother's first year - Austin - and I'm super excited to shoot her first year too!  She is definitely a sweetie, and did GREAT for her first photoshoot!  :)  Enjoy some of my favorites.  






This is just a sneak sneak peek of beautiful Taylor's bridals.  I will post more after her wedding, but had to post these 2 - just to show her off.  :)  She and her family are long time friends of mine, and I can't wait to shoot her wedding in less than a month!!  :)  



A few weeks ago, I met a few other photogs in LR for a shoot for us all to network, practice and share ideas and advice.  I had a lot of fun, and got some fun shots of the great models we had!  







Whew!!  Are you worn out?!  :)  I sure am!  I will try not to get so behind on the blog anymore!  :)  Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments: