April 24, 2012

Golden Hour Special

Lately, I've been obsessed with "Golden Hour" light.  That last hour - hour and a half before sunset when everything is this beautiful golden hazy color.  Things that are otherwise unattractive somehow become lovely.  Lines are softened.  A simple leaf on a tree, an ordinary leaf, becomes magical.  :)  I want to take pictures of everything!!  Uh, yeah.....I'm a little obsessed.  :)
So, because of my obsession, you all get a benefit!  Announcing my very first "Golden Hour Special"!!  Shoots must be booked on week day evenings only between 5:45 & 7:15.  A full shoot with disc of images and printing rights:  $275 ($75 savings).  A mini shoot with disc of images and printing rights:  $160 ($40 savings).  Only 10 spots available!  Call or e-mail today!  lfwatson@gmail.com or 501.238.2491.



No comments: